The Jumping Pillow was by far Jase's favorite feature of the camp site. At first, he didn't seem to like jumping by himself. He wanted to be held. Bouncing on that thing and holding him at the same time was quite a task. And he looked like a bobble head when we did it. His head bounced around so much that at one point he broke his glasses. Then it dawned on me that the thing was hot. So the next time we went, I brought socks. After that, there was no stopping him. He still doesn't really know how to jump, so he just ran all over it lifting his arms up and down like he was jumping. At first, he wanted us on the pillow with him even though he was bouncing by himself, but once other kids came and started bouncing with him, it was like we didn't exist. I took a ton of picture and a few videos of Jase bouncing with everyone.
Here are the pictures:
And here are the videos:
(I warn you now, I was recording these while standing on the pillow being bounced around filming Jase bouncing around, so they aren't steady vidoes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment