Saturday, February 6, 2010

Can You Tell I Cleaned???

Being snowed in all day, I figured I would do some cleaning. Jase is very good about cleaning up after himself and putting things where they belong, but toys do sometimes make it in the wrong bin and books and puzzles don't always stay as neat as mommy likes. So, I spent quite some time in his room going through every bin, throwing stuff out that wasn't any good, getting rid of things he no longer played with, putt his ABC books in alphabetical order, stacked all his puzzles up nice, and the whole time wiping every surface down. When I was finished I sent Jase into his room so I could tackle the living room. Within minutes, this is what he did:
He was using the shelves as houses for his cars. The only thing that stopped me from getting mad was I remember when me and my brother would do the same thing. We would set up tissue boxes to be houses or use the end tables as mansions. We would have building blocks and dominoes set up making streets throughout the entire family room. It kept him entertained for a while, too.

No comments: