Monday, March 16, 2009

Batman Jammies

One of Jase's favorite Monster Trucks is Batman. And although he has no clue that Batman is a superhero, he get excited every time he see anything Batman. So I found these Batman pajama's and we surprised him with them when he got out of the bath tonight. He knew he was gonna get a surprise when he got out of the bath and in this first picture he was trying to think what his surprise might be. I had managed to keep the top hidden and he had no clue I was putting his surprise on him.

He was very excited once he found out what his surprise was and ran to the mirror to see his cape.He was having trouble seeing the cape, and for the first time in a long time he actually wanted me to take pictures of him so he could come look at them on the camera and see the cape. So he was posing so pretty for me.

And when 8:30 pm came, he flew off to bed.

No comments: