Saturday, February 7, 2009

Visit with Great-Grandma Gouldman

We spent the day in Fredricksburg, Va visiting Jase's Great-Grandma. She took us out to eat at this little restaurant by their house called the Battle Field Restaurant. It may have been a small little joint, but they served the world's largest pancakes. I ordered one for Jase thinking that 1 pancake might not be enough, but he could help me finish my meal. When they brought his plate out, though, I knew he wasn't gonna be leaving hungry.
After we finished eating we went back to Aunt Janet's to visit. Her grandsons came over and Jase (and me) got to met his cousins for the first time. Rob hadn't even seen them since they were babies so it was kind of like he met them for the first time, too. All-in-all it was a very nice visit and I think Jase enjoyed playing with his Great-Grandma.

No comments: