Rob has got Jase hooked on Tom and Jerry. At first I wasn't too happy about him watching it. There are so many educational programs on TV now a-days that I just thought he would get more out of watching something else. But the first time I watched it with him and saw how excited he would get and how hard he would laugh, I threw all my reluctance out the window. I have never seen a child laugh as much as he does watching this show! So one day after watching an episode, he decided he wanted to play Tom and Jerry with Rob. Rob is Tom because he is tall and Jase is Jerry because he is little, so Jase explained. Jase will go an entire day playing along side Rob...I mean Tom...and not once slip up and call him Daddy. It is the craziest thing to watch. Even when he calls to him in a moment of need, like using the bathroom, it is "Tom, I have to go potty." Jase even said he wants himself and Rob to dress up as Tom and Jerry for Halloween. I came up with a cute idea for Jase and had a great friend do some photo shopping and came up with this picture for Jase...I mean Jerry. LOL
Ha! Ha! Ha!
I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment