Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! We started celebrating with Jase's friends earlier in the week handing out cards and presents. Throughout our week of celebration Jase has come up with many different names for today:

1. Heart Day

2. I Love You Day

3. Chocolate Day

We have a tendency of spoiling Jase when the holiday's roll around, and Valentine's was no different.

Jase spoiled me a little, too. Rob had taken Jase to the Lowe's workshop again this weekend where he made me my Valentine's present.

I just love it so much. Not only did Jase make it for me himself, but I really wanted something for my necklaces. I had a necklace holder that my grandma and I had made and I don't know what happened to it. I didn't think I would find something that I would like as much as the one we had made because, well, because we had made it. But, this, this is just as precious to me!

No comments: