Monday, December 28, 2009
Waking Up on Us
Mornings have turned very interesting at our house. Jase used to just quietly lay in bed and we would here him singing or talking through the monitor and go get him. About 4mo. ago it changed to him hollering, "Mommy, it's wake up time!" But, he would still stay in bed till we went in there to get him. Recently, I woke up and walked into the living room to find Jase sitting on the couch playing with his toys! It was 7 A.M. when I found him and I have no clue what time he actually had gotten up! He has been doing this off and on since then. We still have the baby monitor, he is just being that quiet as he sneaks out. So, this time I wasn't surprised to walk out of the bedroom and see his door open, but I was surprised to see him passed out on the chair!
I can't believe he didn't fall off! I picked him up and put him back to bed and he slept for another 2 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment