When you entered the exhibit, you walked into a winter nature scene.
There were deer.
And a bridge that took you over a scene of fun loving polar bears playing on the ice.
(That is Rob and Jase up on the bridge.)
On the other side of this room was a traditional American family in their living room on Christmas morning. The entire room and the family where all made of ice.
As you left this room, there was a horse drawn carriage to lead you out.

The next scene was the penguin village!

From there, we went into the slide room. This was so cool and I really wish Jase would have gone down one of the slides. There where 4 slides all made entirely of ice.
They can't have all this North Pole ice with out a Santa's workshop! His workshop had everything. The elves and Santa where there. The coolest thing was the toy factory where they had real toys with an ice replica right next them.

The last scene was the most amazing and I am really disappointed that the pictures don't even begin to do it justice.
It was by far one of the most amazing things I've seen and I'm so glad we were able to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment