Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Activity- Day 1

So often, we get stressed out and crazy over the holidays that we forget to enjoy them. I want Jase to enjoy every last minute of this season! So, I have decided that everyday, no matter what, we are going to spend some quality time together doing something Christmasy. December first seemed like the perfect day to begin! He woke up that morning asking if it was Christmas yet. It was funny because I told him he still had 25 more days till Christmas. He crossed his arms and said, "I don't want it to be 25 days, I want it to be in 7 days!" Not 1 or 2, but 7! That inspired our first activity. We made a Count Down to Christmas. I found a template for a Santa count down where you glue a cotton ball on his beard everyday and on Christmas, his beard will be full. I cut out all the pieces before he sat down at the table and he just went to work. He did such a good job gluing everything together. And it turned out really cute!

No comments: