Andy, Kristen and the kids got in town late in the evening on Sept. 19th. So, we went down to my parent's house to visit the next day. I took a lot of really great photos of Jase with his cousins, but I lost my camera the next day and didn't down load the pictures before the camera went missing.
Any hoot...Right before we headed back home, Andy sat down and read a book to Jase. It was a book about a gingerbread family. Andy, being silly, started calling all the gingerbread men Bubba. There was a Baby Bubba, a Momma Bubba, Daddy Bubba...you see the trend. Well, from that on, Jase started calling Andy...Uncle Bubba. It is so funny cause the name has stuck. I will just crack up if 10 years from now Jase is still calling him Uncle Bubba!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment