Monday, November 24, 2008
Will he marry a Tinkerbell?
From a very early age Jase has shown an infatuation with Tinkerbell. I remember the first day I noticed it. It was a month after his first birthday and I had thrown a Tinkerbell shirt on. Jase came up to me and started kissing the image on my shirt. Now, every time I wear that shirt, he comes up and kisses her. Yesterday, we had a Disney store box sitting on the end table. Around the edges of the box are the faces of several Disney characters, including Jase's favorite Mickey, Pluto, and Donald. Also among the Disney characters was the cute little Tinkerbell. Jase looked right over his favorite characters and went straight for the Tinkerbell. He literally blushed and with a bashful smile asked me who she was. So I was telling my mom about his little crush and told her I bet he is going to marry a cute, petite little blond haired girl when he gets older.....much, much older. She told me I had to make a record of this to see if I can already predict what his future wife looks like. So, here I am. Recording my prediction Does Jase, at the age of 2, already know what physical features he finds attractive in the opposite sex. Will he marry a Tinkerbell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment