So here we are...2 years and 2 months old exactly! (And as of yet, not so terrible!) In Jase's short two months of toddlerhood he has changed so much.
CHANGE #1
His New Look
The first big change came when we found out Jase would have to start wearing glasses. Although Mommy and Daddy were a little upset, Jase loved them! He was so amazed at what he could now see. And I must say....He totally ROCKS his new look.
Change #2
Bye Bye Crib
The next big change came at approximately 1:30 pm in the afternoon when Jase was supposed to be taking a nap. Instead of napping, he thought it would be more fun to ride the rail of his crib. So he saddled up, holding on to his lamp pole for support, and got caught red handed galloping away. So...off to the store we went. Bye bye crib...Hello BIG BOY bed!

CHANGE #3
PeePee in the Potty
I've always heard that you should start potty training when your child shows an understanding of the potty's purpose.
It's not the dog's drinking bowl.
It's not where you play with your toy boats.
It's not where you wash your hands.
It's where you go pee-pee!
I figured Jase had made this correlation when he walked in on me using the bathroom and said "Mommy go pee-pee". (You have to have an open door policy when you have a two-year-old in the house.) He got all excited and ran out of the bathroom, into his bedroom, and dug into his dirty diaper pail. Next thing I know, he is throwing a dirty diaper at me, proudly announcing that it is his pee-pee. So the process has begun. He is going on it every morning and when he wakes up from his naps, but the rest of the day is still a work in progress. Although I am not spared the embarrassment of peeing for an audience, I figured I'd spare Jase the embarrassment of posting the pictures I have of him peeing on the big boy pot.




2 comments:
Aww.. no credit needed you are obviously bursting with creativity and was in need of an outlet!
Then the potty story had me cracking up~ What a fun little guy you are brewing there! (I wonder if the dogs dragging diapers out of the bin and into the yard is a cry for potty training?)
Oh~ Once you have a couple months/years/adventures typed out you can use sites like blurb.com to print your blog into books- :BAMM: Completed baby book! Won't you look like a dedicated mommy in 30 years?
Post a Comment