know today is The game. Washington is hosting the Cowboys for Sunday night football. For anyone who as ever been to Redskins Nation for a Redskins v. Dallas game you know how the fans are. Everyother car is flying a Redskins flag and everyone and their mothers are sporting their Redskins gear. Today was no different. We left church at 10am and by that time the fans had started to venture out and about. As we headed on to Walmart, (Mommy's favorite place to go after church) Jase started squealing with excitment "Mama! Mama! Look! Right there!" I started looking for a tractor, a school bus, or a motorcycle, for these are the vehicles that usually get him excited. But I didn't see any of them. He continued to rant, though, "Mama! See! Right there!" I finally asked him, "Jase, what is it?" It was his response that initially had his Mama bursting with pride. With pure excitemeSunday, November 16, 2008
Proud Mama of a Redskins Fan
know today is The game. Washington is hosting the Cowboys for Sunday night football. For anyone who as ever been to Redskins Nation for a Redskins v. Dallas game you know how the fans are. Everyother car is flying a Redskins flag and everyone and their mothers are sporting their Redskins gear. Today was no different. We left church at 10am and by that time the fans had started to venture out and about. As we headed on to Walmart, (Mommy's favorite place to go after church) Jase started squealing with excitment "Mama! Mama! Look! Right there!" I started looking for a tractor, a school bus, or a motorcycle, for these are the vehicles that usually get him excited. But I didn't see any of them. He continued to rant, though, "Mama! See! Right there!" I finally asked him, "Jase, what is it?" It was his response that initially had his Mama bursting with pride. With pure exciteme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment