Saturday, September 4, 2010

1st Soccer Game

TODAY WAS GAME DAY!!!

The kids did such a good job!

I was really impressed with well Jase's team understood the dynamics of the game. They lined up correctly on the field and were some scoring machines!

Jase, on the other hand....what can I say?
He had a blast! LOL

He could have cared less where the ball was, he just had a hoot chasing after all the kids, especially his "best friend", Zee. The two of them where playing together the entire time. He did get to throw the ball in a couple times and had one shinning moment where he passed the ball to one of his teammates.

Getting a pep talk from his teammate, Tessa.

I'm, to sexy for this sport, to sexy for this sport...LOL

Lined up, waiting to be introduced.

Huddled up one last time before the game starts.

In position for kick off.

Chasing after the kids...I mean ball.


There were a few times when Zee would chase after the ball, and then Jase would, too.


And I was able to get his shinning moment on camera!



But whether they won, lost, whether he chased the ball or his teammates, that smile makes it all worth-while!

GOOOOOO.....


LIGHTENING BOLTS!!!!

No comments: