Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jase's parenting instinicts

I have always commented how, from the day we brought Jase home from the hospital, he was just a happy baby. He was a happy baby, and he's been a happy toddler. But, the other day, he showed his first sign of maybe not being the happy-go-lucky, super-sweet little boy we have been led to believe. In fact, he showed a scary, disturbed side and anyone with small babies should be scared...very scared.

So here's what happened:
For some reason he started calling me a baby. So, going along with his silliness I started gooing and gaaing and asking for a ba-ba. He thought that was funny. Then, I made the mistake of pretending to cry. I let out the typical WAAAAA!!!!! Next thing I know Jase is coming at me with a pillow. He throws it on my face, and starts pressing down on it.

The boy was smoothing me!!!!

And the whole time saying, "Here, mama. Here you go," like he was doing something good!

I couldn't believe it! So after I freed myself from my near death experience I decided to fake cry again to see what he would do this time. And again, he tried to smoother me.

So, I guess we not only need to worry about saving up for Jase's education, but we also need to save up to get him some psychiatric help! LOL

And any of you with small babies, might not want to leave them unattended while Jase is around! HaHa!

1 comment:

The Quiet One said...

Don't worry I think thats typical male logic. Get rid of the symptoms and the problem is solved. Much like breaking a problem indicator light in a car instead of solving the source.

I wouldn't be too worried about it.