Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Little Swimmer

This year Jase has not been a fan of the pool. I took him to the pool at our cousin Karen's back in June and he screamed for the first 5 minutes, had fun about 15, then wanted out. At the campgrounds, he just screamed and clung to Rob. Since then, whenever we mention going swimming he says, "No thank you" or gets really upset. I theorized that it was the cold water that he didn't like cause he loves the bath tub and isn't afraid of the water what so ever. So, today, we forced him into the neighbor's pool. I carried him over there kicking and screaming, and with in seconds of getting in the water, he was having a blast. He was letting up throw him up and catch him right before he went under, he was jumping off the side (from a seated position), he let me dunk him a few times and he even did a little swimming!

No comments: