All this excitement was quickly shattered when he wet himself 3 times between 4:30 and 6:30! I mean come on...the kids who only needs his diaper changed once between lunch and bedtime went three times in two hours! Needless to say, I was very frustrated after the third time. Then it dawned on me, maybe he started to go, felt it, and made himself stop. And after I changed him and got him all nice and comfy again, he'd continue his business. This calmed me down some, and when he stayed dry the rest of the night, my confidence was regained. This morning when he woke, he was dry again! Yay! And went on the potty! Double Yay!! We did have one nasty #2 accident, but dry all morning! Then we had to go out. I didn't trust the training pants on an outing, so we put some Pull-Ups on him and those...he loved! They have the "Cars" characters on them and I told him that McQueen and Mater would be upset if he peed on them. That must be all he needed, cause he stayed dry and used the potty the rest of the day!
I am so proud of my big boy!
Wish us luck that we have the same success tomorrow!
1 comment:
UGH!!!! I remember those days!!! with Shailyn we went to Target and I let her pick out her own underwear I bought her the Princess underwear (her favorite) then she pooped in them. Sorry but I dont dunk and shake.......I threw them away!! SHE CRIED!!!! I told her that if she wanted to keep them she couldnt poop or pee in them....and She didnt!
Post a Comment