Mr. Chatterbox has really been cracking us up lately with some of the things that has been coming out of his mouth. I thought I'd share with you some of the best:
1.) When Jase goes potty here at the house he sits on a little seat that nestles into the regular seat of the toilet. Well, we were at Toy's R Us in the bathroom and I go to put him on the pot. He looks at the toilet...looks at me like I am crazy...and says, "Ma-ma, it's too big!"
2.) I was putting a little telephone stand up in the attic while Jase was watching cartoons. I had pulled the attic ladder down and was half way up with the stand in tow when Jase came running down the hall hollaring at me, "MA-MA! BE CAREFUL!"
3.) We were walking through the little convience store by our house buying some hotdogs and buns for dinner. We walked past a display of Miller Lite and Jase got all excited and told the cashier, "Look, It's Kurt Busch!"
4.) We were in the car the other day and Jase, out of no where says, "Ma-ma, your hair is black, and mines is yellow."
Now that I am sitting down trying to write them all down, my mind has gone blank. I'll just have to do another blog like this sooner so I don't have so many of them to remember. Hope they made you laugh, though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment