From the time he woke up that morning he was asking if Joy could come over and cook his new McDonald's food with him in his new kitchen. So he helped Daddy put his the kitchen together and I went and got Joy.
And as soon as the last sticker was applied, the two chefs got to cooking!
After a while, they went outside and played for hours on the swing set. It was so awesome watching them play. The top of the platform was Jase's house and under the platform was Joy's house. Joy would get on the see-saw (their car) and drive to Jase's house to pick him up. They would get back on the see-saw and drive to Walmart. Then they would get Jase's wagon and use it as a shopping cart to shop around the yard buying all his toys. I had never seen him be so creative with his pretend play before. I guess he decided he was 3 now he needed to step it up! HaHa!
Judging by this huge smile Jase had on his face nearly the entire day, I think he liked all his presents and really enjoyed his day!
No comments:
Post a Comment