Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bubble Videos

It has been raining for so many days now that I have been thinking about building an ark. We have been stuck in the house and Jase is starting to get a little stir crazy (Which is causing mommy to go crazy). I totally took advantage of the break in the rain today and we went outside on the deck and played with his bubbles.

In this first one, he is playing with his "buddles" HaHa!

After watching this next one and hearing all his squealing and screaming you will know why I made sure we got outside during the break in the rain. He definitely needed that time outside!

Nothing makes him laugh like that dog. I remember the first video I took of him he was laughing this same contagious, heart warming, deep from the belly laugh because of the dog. She is definitely his best friend.

In this last video, Jase is making bubbles for Henny. She likes to eat the bubbles! Silly dog! I guess that is the only way she can pop them! Sometimes, Jase will run around trying to eat them, too, like she does. Unfortunately he wasn't doing it today.

No comments: